Since 1981 Abc Electro Powdercoating has been servicing the metal industry across Ontario, and abroad. Management staff have a combined experience of over 75 years in the custom powder coating industry.
We have a very dedicated quality system, developed in house specifically for our our powder coating system. Every production product we do is tracked from the time it arrives, and until it leaves our facility. We pride ourselves on the high quality powder coating we produce and will not settle for second best.
We are not the new kids on the block, our 39 plus years in powder coating business is proof of that. We are not resting on our past accomplishments but rather creating new ones. Our 24,000 square foot powder coating production facility at 348 Ward St in Port Hope Ontario has been our one and only home and we are proud of it, and we encourage our customers to come visit our powder coating facility. We have the capacity to do one part or thousands. We manufacture all our own tooling and have our own hook cleaning system to ensure a quality ground and superb powder coated finish.
For Your First and Best Choice for Powder Coating call us for a Free Estimate and compare!
Abc Electro Powdercoating Specializes In:
- Automotive Parts - Under the hood components: Rims / Bumpers / Running Boards etc.
- Motor Cycle - Frames / Fenders / Rims etc.
- Appliance - Large Volume OEM Parts: Handles / Fuse Covers etc.
- Computer Components - Large & Small Volume OEM: Cabinets / Covers / Panels etc
- Precision Sheet Metal - Security Cabinets / Surveillance Cabinets & Components / Electrical Cabinets
- Die Castings - Zinc, Aluminum, Magnesium castings for all industries
- Construction - Steel Doors & Frames / Tubing & Components